… was founded in 1949 by Mr. Otto Petri and continued and expanded by Mr. Ehrfried Petri. It focused, inter alia, on the manufacturing of mining goods and chemicals for local ore mining.
The division of aerosols for automotive, trade and industry was built in the late 70's by Mr Thomas Petri. Now Barbara Angelika Gros-Petri is sole Managing Director. There are currently about 30 employees.
Technical sprays, which are manufactured with high quality standards, are the core business of the company. A complete inspection and quality assurance system as well as qualified staff always ensure consistent quality.
The range currently comprises several hundred products and is expanding constantly. Also contract filling of the provided fluids in aerosol cans and the filling of liquid products in canisters and barrels are easily possible.
We only supply specialised trade interior and abroad. The company is represented with stock bases in
Austria Belgium Greece Holland Italy Croatia Latvia Luxembourg Poland Sweden Switzerland Spain Hungary